Start up and review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start up and review

I am a new user who is looking for an experienced CNC carver in my area that would be kind enough to let me observe their set up and process. I have done my homework but what I really would benefit the most from is a demonstration. Anybody in the northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin area that would be kind enough to open the door to your workshop and show me what you have learned at the beginner stage and answer a few questions? It would be much appreciated.

I'm not anywhere near you and I have only a little over a year of experience. I'm in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia. But, if you are just starting and need answers, suggestions or ideas you could just ask and go from there.

What do you need? Setup machine, dust collection, carving sign, 2.5D? Put it out there ... you may be surprised what be achieved with just forums vs in person.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I would like to consult on the process to understand what you have to share on the start up. I am afraid that I have some gaps in my preparation and understanding of the operations. Could we we talk by phone? I would still like to see a first hand run of the beginning of the project if someone else who is in the region contacts me. They may be too busy now.

Comment

Email me your phone #. When would be a good time/day for me to call? I'm available any time and day (I'm retired).

email: pnguye66@gmail.com

-Phong

Comment

Working...
        X