Using the USB DRIVE To update the controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using the USB DRIVE To update the controller

Can I update the controller using the USB drive rather than connecting my pc, to the pendant?

You update the controller via a USB cable connection to your PC, and the Pendant via USB flash drive. Do you have the 3.0 Control Panel?

Comment

My controller has V3.64 (dated Jan 25,2017). The pendant has V4.44 (Jan 17, 2017) When I connect my PC direct to the controller nothing changes. I tried registering my touch plate, but the instructions are vague and I can't seem to register the plate. When I connected my flash drive to the pendant, the file I downloaded was not found, even though I can verify the file is present. Exactly how should I approach registration and future upgrades? I'm by no means a computer whiz, but I have used computers and files for many years.

Comment

Both the controller and pendant are updated through control panel 3.0. Download it here http://nextwaveautomation.com/Downlo...CNCCP_v3.0.exe

In 3.0, go to the help menu at the top, and you'll see a section for updating your controller and LCD. Follow the on screen instructions and you'll be updated in no time.

You also register accessories through 3.0, including your touch plate

Comment

Working...
        X