Flash drive and pendent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash drive and pendent

I have a lot of different files for many different projects. Having trouble getting pendent to recognize all files on flash drive. many times I have had to put a tap file on a fresh flash drive before I can run it. Is it possible that the pendent will only see a limited number of files on a flash drive ?

I had the same issue quite a while ago. I keep all of my files on the computer and have a couple of Flash drives to use for loading the tap files on for only one project at a time. Every once in a while I reformat them to FAT32. No problems since then.

Comment

Checked 4 different flash drives tonite with up to 72 files. Pendent would only read 32 on any of them, so I guess there is a limit. Luckily I have a laptop by the machine which I keep all my tap and crv files handy. I have also had to transfer a file to a flash drive with less on it. Thought maybe I had done something wrong. Anyone else counted how many readable on your flash drives ?

Comment

I've used large drives with hundreds of files on them but everything is organized in directories, no one directory has many files in it, maybe a dozen or so.

Comment

I'll try that

Comment

Rainy day here in the St.Louis area so I took couple flash drives and put folders on them to organize tap files. Looks like it works. Thanks for info.

Comment

I had the same issue. I was lucky enough to hear from NWA that the pendent would only display 30 or so files at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X